Lean Black Belt Certification
A Lean Black Belt is an agent for change that is effective on the front line, leading high-impact process improvement projects and equally adept working with the senior leadership team to develop and align their continuous improvement strategy. Able to teach as well as apply the complete Lean continuous improvement body of knowledge, a Lean Black Belt is a valuable coach to Green Belts and managers alike. Tools to analyse process behaviour, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Lean and Green principles and methods for Lean deployment, including Hoshin (Kanri) are important elements of your Lean Black Belt program.
The objectives of this course are to equip participants with:
- Effective Problem-Solving Skills – Competent to solve process & quality problems using Lean Six Sigma tools and the DMAIC methodology.
- Analytical thinking – Equip with the essential analytical skills to analyze and improve the process performance.
- Practical tools & Know-How – Wide range of practical tools and know-how to drive process improvement across different types of industry.
- Career Advancement – Equip yourself with a highly demanded Lean Black Belt skills that are required in many different types of industries.
Who Should Attend
- Engineers / Professionals / Executives who want to understand Six Sigma as a management tool for process and performance improvement at their work place
- Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to gain knowledge of Six Sigma in process / quality improvements
- Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers
- Consultants who want to add Lean Black Belt in their service offerings and help their customers implement it
What will I learn
Persons undertaking this course will require the use statistical software.
Included in the cost for this course is one license for the SigmaXLTM software.
Thirty-eight (38) Courses
Learning & Access
60 approximate hours (45 access days)
3 slide per page workbook (each course)
Certified Lean Black Belt Designation
Certification - Lean Black Belt
“Having met all professional and technical requirements necessary to attain Certification…” Your RPM-Academy Certification in Lean/Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a confirmation of your ability to facilitate process improvement projects/kaizen events and coach and mentor teams and individuals in support of an organization’s continuous improvement program and strategy.
In choosing to be CERTIFIED, you have or will;
- Online Certification exam (body of knowledge)
- LSSMBB Project acceptance review (demonstrated application)
- Award and issuance of formal Certificate/Certification
Participation will require registration and payment for training services and courses as a prerequisite to access.
Registration and electronic invoicing is by way of red buttons below each service.
Upon payment your registration will be processed within a maximum of two working days to provided for access to courses.
Access to courses will be for varying periods from the date of registration, after which a request for extension will be required.
Queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.