Lean Green Belt Certification
A Lean Green Belt is best described as an agent for change. Organizations that have embraced Lean as a strategy for continuous improvement depend on their Green Belts to lead impactful projects and promote the use of basic quality and Lean methods across the enterprise. Understanding the Lean body of knowledge and able to leverage basic quality tools, project management and change management techniques, the Lean Green Belt works effectively on the front-line of product and service delivery as well as in focused process improvement project environments where they support rapid improvement (kaizen) events, value stream mapping or the implementation of 5S and other workplace organization tools.
The objectives of this course are to equip participants with:
- Effective Problem-Solving Skills – Competent to solve process & quality problems using Lean Six Sigma tools and the DMAIC methodology.
- Analytical thinking – Equip with the essential analytical skills to analyze and improve the process performance.
- Practical tools & Know-How – Wide range of practical tools and know-how to drive process improvement across different types of industry.
- Career Advancement – Equip yourself with a highly demanded Lean Six Sigma skills that are required in many different types of industries.
Who Should Attend
- Engineers / Professionals / Executives who want to understand Six Sigma as a management tool for process and performance improvement at their work place
- Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to gain knowledge of Six Sigma in process / quality improvements
- Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers
- Consultants who want to add Lean Green Belt in their service offerings and help their customers implement it
What Will I Learn
Lean Green Belt Certification includes a wide range of courses commencing with the history and principles of Lean thinking, the DMAIC approach and an extensive body of knowledge. [Download Full Course Overview]
Twenty-eight (28) Courses
Learning & Access
40 approximate hours (20 access days)
3 slide per page workbook (each course)
Certified Lean Green Belt Designation
Lean Green Belt Certification
“Having met all professional and technical requirements necessary to attain Certification…” Your RPM-Academy Certification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt/Lean Green Belt is a confirmation of your ability to facilitate process improvement projects/kaizen events and coach and mentor teams and individuals in support of an organization’s continuous improvement program and strategy.
In choosing to be CERTIFIED, you have or will;
- Complete appropriate training (body of knowledge)
- Write and pass the online Certification exam (included in this purchase)
- Successfully facilitate an improvement project/kaizen and can provide a brief project submission/narrative describing the project, outcomes, and lessons learned.
Participation will require registration and payment for training services and courses as a prerequisite to access.
Registration and electronic invoicing is by way of red buttons below each service.
Upon payment your registration will be processed within a maximum of two working days to provided for access to courses.
Access to courses will be for varying periods from the date of registration, after which a request for extension will be required.
Queries can be directed to email@example.com.