Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is best described as an agent for change that possesses an “analytical edge”. This analytical advantage comes from their blending of the Lean body of knowledge with Six Sigma tools for analyzing process variation and turning that into a strategic advantage when it comes to high-impact process improvement. This popular and highly desirable Certification might be considered the “best of both worlds” as the power of both Lean and Six Sigma combine as one singular force for positive change. It is no surprise that this is our most popular certification program.
The objectives of this course are to equip participants with:
- Effective Problem-Solving Skills – Competent to solve process & quality problems using Lean Six Sigma tools and the DMAIC methodology.
- Analytical thinking – Equip with the essential analytical skills to analyze and improve the process performance.
- Practical tools & Know-How – Wide range of practical tools and know-how to drive process improvement across different types of industry.
- Career Advancement – Equip yourself with a highly demanded Lean Six Sigma skills that are required in many different types of industries.
Who Should Attend
- Engineers / Professionals / Executives who want to understand Six Sigma as a management tool for process and performance improvement at their work place
- Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to gain knowledge of Six Sigma in process / quality improvements
- Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers
- Consultants who want to add Six Sigma Green Belt in their service offerings and help their customers implement it
What will I learn
Persons undertaking this course will require the use statistical software.
Included in the cost for this course is one license for the SigmaXLTM software.
Fifty-one (51) Courses
Learning & Access
90 approximate hours (60 access days)
3 slide per page workbook (each course)
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Designation
Certification - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
“Having met all professional and technical requirements necessary to attain Certification…” Your RPM-Academy Certification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a confirmation of your ability to facilitate process improvement projects/kaizen events and coach and mentor teams and individuals in support of an organization’s continuous improvement program and strategy.
In choosing to be CERTIFIED, you have or will;
- Complete appropriate training (body of knowledge)
- Write and pass the online Certification exam (included in this purchase)
- Successfully facilitate an improvement project/kaizen and can provide a brief project submission/narrative describing the project, outcomes, and lessons learned.
Participation will require registration and payment for training services and courses as a prerequisite to access.
Registration and electronic invoicing is by way of red buttons below each service.
Upon payment your registration will be processed within a maximum of two working days to provided for access to courses.
Access to courses will be for varying periods from the date of registration, after which a request for extension will be required.
Queries can be directed to email@example.com.