Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Manager’s struggle to meet the daily demands placed on their team for process efficiency and effectiveness. They need to develop resources on their team who can assist in the deployment of basic Lean tools and methods that will dramatically improve the stability and capability of their processes and overall team performance. A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is that resource. While still engaged in their regular responsibilities, a Yellow Belt is an expert local resource that can facilitate small, localised, rapid improvement events and assist a manager in the development and integration of proven quality tools and methods.
The objectives of this course are to equip participants with:
- Effective Problem-Solving Skills – Competent to solve process & quality problems using Lean Six Sigma tools and the DMAIC methodology.
- Analytical thinking – Equip with the essential analytical skills to analyze and improve the process performance.
- Practical tools & Know-How – Wide range of practical tools and know-how to drive process improvement across different types of industry.
- Career Advancement – Equip yourself with a highly demanded Lean Six Sigma skills that are required in many different types of industries.
Who Should Attend
- Engineers / Professionals / Executives who want to understand Six Sigma as a management tool for process and performance improvement at their work place
- Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to gain knowledge of Six Sigma in process / quality improvements
- Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers
- Consultants who want to add Six Sigma Yellow Belt in their service offerings and help their customers implement it
What will I learn
Persons undertaking this course will require the use statistical software.
Included in the cost for this course is one license for the SigmaXLTM software.
Twenty-seven (27) Courses
Learning & Access
40 approximate hours (14 access days)
3 slide per page workbook (each course)
Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Designation
Certification - Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
“Having met all professional and technical requirements necessary to attain Certification…” Your RPM-Academy Certification in Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is a confirmation of your ability to facilitate rapid improvement events and apply basic quality principles and methods to your work and area of responsibility.
In choosing to be CERTIFIED, you have or will;
- Online Certification exam (body of knowledge)
- LSSMBB Project acceptance review (demonstrated application)
- Award and issuance of formal Certificate/Certification
Participation will require registration and payment for training services and courses as a prerequisite to access.
Registration and electronic invoicing is by way of red buttons below each service.
Upon payment your registration will be processed within a maximum of two working days to provided for access to courses.
Access to courses will be for varying periods from the date of registration, after which a request for extension will be required.
Queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.