Lean White Belt
The Lean White Belt is a must for all professionals who seek to understand Lean principles, tools and methods and play an active role in helping their organization achieve its quality goals.
The objectives of this course are to equip participants with:
- Effective Problem-Solving Skills – Competent to solve process & quality problems using Lean tools and the DMAIC methodology.
- Analytical thinking – Equip with the essential analytical skills to analyze and improve the process performance.
- Practical tools & Know-How – Wide range of practical tools and know-how to drive process improvement across different types of industry.
- Career Advancement – Equip yourself with a highly demanded Lean Six Sigma skills that are required in many different types of industries.
Who Should Attend
- Engineers / Professionals / Executives who want to understand Six Sigma as a management tool for process and performance improvement at their work place
- Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to gain knowledge of Six Sigma in process / quality improvements
- Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers
- Consultants who want to add Lean White Belt in their service offerings and help their customers implement it
What Will I Learn
Nine (9) Courses
Learning & Access
10 approximate hours (5 access days)
3 slide per page workbook (each course)
Lean White Belt Completion Certification
Participation will require registration and payment for training services and courses as a prerequisite to access.
Registration and electronic invoicing is by way of red buttons below each service.
Upon payment your registration will be processed within a maximum of two working days to provided for access to courses.
Access to courses will be for varying periods from the date of registration, after which a request for extension will be required.
Queries can be directed to email@example.com.