Mapping The Process
This course will teach you the fundamentals of process (flow) mapping and how to facilitate process mapping in a process improvement project environment;
- What is a process?
- Attributes of a good process
- What is a process map
- Common symbols used
- Functional versus swim lane
- The “hidden factory”
- Facilitating process mapping with a team
- Level of detail to capture?
- The purpose of process mapping
Estimated duration: 1 1/2 hours (including exercises, if applicable)
COURSE MATERIALS: Included in your course materials is a “workbook” that offers a 3-slide per page booklet that you can download and/or print for note taking. Additional templates and other required resources are also included your course files.
TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE: You can assess your understanding of the topics presented in this course by completing the test at the end of the course.
- Mapping the Process
- The Pitfalls Of Process Mapping-The Process Consultant
- Test your knowledge!
All units must be completed.